NATHLTH 1202 Naturopathic Animal Health Care
This unit introduces the principles of natural animal health care, including definitions and controversies, natural diets and routine health care from a natural perspective. It also introduces common conditions, natural remedies and various therapies used for natural or naturopathic health care for animals.
This unit is not designed to prepare someone to treat animals. It provides the knowledge and skills to advise on natural animal health care broadly using an evidence based approach.
- Overview of Naturopathic Animal Health Care
- Disease Prevention
- Maintaining Optimal Health
- Holistic Nutrition
- Introduction to botanical for therapies for health
- Introduction to physical therapies for health
- Introduction to other therapies for health
- Naturopathic support for some common conditions
Modified online lectures, face-to-face online tutorials, forum participation, reading of journal articles and texts, exploring web resources, email support
. On line quiz 25%
2 Case reports 50%
What you will need
- Internet access, including a plan that allows you to download to view video material
- Headphones, microphone and webcam to participate in online interview
Nominal Hours: 100
Suggested Study Plan: 5 hours per week for 12 weeks plus assignments.
Course Tuition Fee includes enrolment fee
Naturopathic Animal Health Care 100 hours $AUD877.00
- USA, Canada, Europe, UK students .
Naturopathic Animal Health Care 100 hours $US887.00
- NZ, Malaysia, HK, Singapore, Rest of World
Naturopathic Animal Health Care 100 hours $AUD887.00