All CIVT's course/module/unit fees cover the following:
- Enrolment and administration fee $95.00 unless otherwise stated.
- Academic support from CIVT faculty, tutors and student support services throughout your studies. Support may include email, forum, chat, video conference, skype and phone.
- Course progress support. While we monitor your interaction with the course, you are responsible for telling us if you are having any problems with working through your course activities and resources.
- Assessment of your work. Assessment may be of work, tests, projects, log books, articles, papers and any other submitted work. Our goal is to ensure you have achieved the objectives or competencies of the course.
- Access to the student learning platform myCIVT. This includes learning activities, journal articles, resources, on line synchronous lectures (real time) and recorded lectures if you miss them, recorded videos, webinars and other resources associated with your chosen course.
- Your Certificate on successful completion
- Your academic transcript on completion of your course/ module/ unit.
- Access to the student lounge where you can talk to other people.
- A complimentary subscription to the college's journal while you are a student or member of CIVT.
You will be responsible for:
- Textbooks and miscellaneous materials that might be required
- Your Internet access. We recommend you upgrade to a high speed Internet connection for quick download and for viewing videos.
- You may need a good set of head phones with head phone jack or USB connection for lectures, webinars etc.
- Incidentals, such as stationery, printing of your course notes and readings- we recommend you save them to reduce paper use.
- Travel and accommodation for courses ithat nclude face to face seminars and workshops