Welcome to the College of Integrative Veterinary Medicine where you want:
- New treatment options for your patients
- To be able to integrate evidence based natural medicine into your practice
- To be philosophically nourished and inspired
- Competence and confidence in a new field
- To explore a new interest
- To be able to answer client questions about natural medicine
- To reinvigorate your passion for animal health
- To build on previous studies in natural medicine
- To gain a recognised qualification in natural medicine
Not only will we transform the way you think about animal health and natural medicine, we will transform the way you feel about practice. These are our current course offerings. If you can't see what you are looking for, be sure to contact us.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
Not sure which Chinese Herbal Medicine course is right for you? Compare courses here.
Western Herbal Medicine
Introduction to Veterinary Acupuncture
Integrative Veterinary Medicine
Natural Animal Health Care
NATPET1211 Natural pet Health Care with Holly Mash
Nationally Accredited Units of Competency
|Review our extensive course testimonials and success stories to see what others are saying about our courses.